Clearout. Tyres, 1" forks, pedals, gubbins....

makster

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Crank Bros. pedals. Used for 10 rides max. £15
e284a5cb.jpg

MT60 6 speed hubs. NOS but really need a good polish to remove tarnishing. £10
aabeca54.jpg

Pair of Nokia City Runner tyres. Still got 'nobblies' on them. £15
DSC00947.jpg

Rock Shox forks. 1" steerer and 160mm long. I've never fitted these, but they feel plush! £25

CIMG1311.jpg

2010 Marzocchi Bombers. 1" steerer and 195mm long. I bought these to get over the fact that there were no decent 1" forks for my Rock Lobster.
Ridden for about 8 months then bike split and sold.
Paid £180 for these a year ago, then extra for the canti-mounts. Few slight marks, but only general wear and tear. £100
CIMG0819.jpg

Pair of NOS IRC Mythos XC skinwalls. I'm sure most know what these look like, so no need for a pic ;) £25 the pair (both fronts btw!)

Another pair of IRC Mythos XC skinwalls. These are used, with back being more grubby on walls than front. Front pretty excellent actually, but rear has also lost a piece of its tread, so inner of tyre exposed. £10 the pair

Pair of new Charge Splashbacks. I bought these a while back but cant see me using them any time soon. £40 the pair (SOLD)
splashback_435.jpg

Halfords universal bike carrier. Never been used, but a few bits of the foam have perished. Looks like everything is there. £20 (SOLD STP)
CIMG1149.jpg

All prices are delivered to mainland UK;)

makster":2b3sgjba said:
2010 Marzocchi Bombers. 1" steerer and 195mm long. I bought these to get over the fact that there were no decent 1" forks for my Rock Lobster.
Ridden for about 8 months then bike split and sold.
Paid £180 for these a year ago, then extra for the canti-mounts. Few slight marks, but only general wear and tear. £100

Are these 80mm travel or longer? Coil or air?

cheers

Alex

Back