Clearout stage 1 - Mint Sauce, Calendars, Brochures etc

boxxer

MacRetro Rider
And so it begins - my hoarding has reached a point where even I now know it needs to be checked..

So 1st up the paper based bits, I have some Mags that I'll add as well at some point.

I'll try to be as honest as poss with the condition remember most of these are now 20yrs old and are owned by a one time teenager....

Post is included in the price, first to pm / pay gets the item - no dibs as this needs to go, payment by Paypal gift or you pay the fees, happy with bank transfer too.

1) 1994 Rockshox line up, folds out to somewhere near A2 has full 94 product line up and a pic of the Judy DH + Judy Cart £15

2 )Bike 1996 Show Guide, used at Bike 96 by me so a litte dog eared. Show list and coupons intact £10

3) Mint Sauce "The Eternal Reek of Damp Wool" reasonable condition on the covers - dont need to say much more about this one £30

4) Mint Sauce 1995 calendar - great condition only small pin hole used to put it up in 95 (future for some reason put the hole by the spine so you had to put a pin through it..) £30

5) Mint Sauce 1996 Calendar - Good condition, tiny tear to cover and a couple of small pencil marks on 2-3 dates but nothing outrageous £28

6) Mint Sauce Race and Flowers Team Orange top in Medium. Actually too small for me and I've never worn it (It has been worn before me and has a few minor pulls here and there £40

If you think I'm way out on price then make an offer - I'll dig out the other catalogues I have which are Marin, Cannondale, Specialized and Proflex among others generall from 93 - 97ish

Cheers

Back