Clearout of parts X-Lite, LX, Suntour UPDATED & PRICE DROPS

walkmanman

Senior Retro Guru
Dibs first, followed by PM.

Updated with extra parts as promised below:)
Plus price drops on all. Campag shifters price showing below, but for the other parts see my post on the end of the thread.

Feel free to view my last thread I had up in November- still some useful bits and pieces on here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=336910
Postage will be £2.80, but pick-up is preferred if you can collect from SE London.

Campagnolo Icarus/Centaur bullet shifters
8 speed grip shifters. Fit standard MTB bar width, and internal clamps working well. Shifting very sharp feeling, and no obvious signs of wear to the internals. On the outside there are no scratches etc, and the Campag grips show minimal wear. The only things to note are that one of the original screw-in barrel adjusters is missing, but I've substituted a Jagwire inline adjuster fitted to the shifter with gear cable and a ferule that fits nicely, connected the same way that STI levers are connected. And the original external clamp bolts are also replacements. These shifters are pretty rare, and a used boxed set recently went on eBay for over £100, so I've priced mine £25

Shimano Deore XT M770 chainring
Suitable for Deore XT M770 chainset. Mega 9 Drive Train 44T. 104BCD. Some wear to the anodizing on the teeth and reverse, but still pretty new looking. £6

Campagnolo chainring
32t granny ring. I think the BCD is 74, but will check. Some teeth showing wear but most show none. £3

Bontrager chainring
44t outer chainring.104BCD. Teeth showing wear, although appears to be only the front side and reverse shows most anodizing still there. £3

[/url[url=http://postimg.org/image/w4jr8v0m3/]

Shimano XT M730 chainset
170mm crank arms. Matched with 28/38/48 tooth chainrings. These are a Stronglight set, pretty collectable on their own. Minor teeth wear. Condition of the cranks is fine, with all threads and tapers undamaged. There is some heel rub to the ano finish- more noticeably on the driveside crank. I'll add a pic of the reverse tomorrow. £20

X-Lite stubbies bar ends
Standard bar diameter fitting. Tighten up fine. Bontrager end caps fitted. X-lite logos and ano finish might be a little faded, and there's a noticeable scrape on the l/h one, and generally they show wear. £4

Shimano M563 Deore LX rear mech
Long cage version. In good condition. Showing a scrape along the bottom of the face plate and around there. Chrome very nice. Limit screws and barrel adjuster isn't seized. Threads are good. Jockey wheels beginning to show wear. £7

Shimano M550 Deore LX front mech
Bottom pull. 28.5mm dclamp size. Limit screws not seized and all threads are good. All works well and there's little wear from chain contact. Some scrapes on the paintwork and the cage shows some chrome loss. £4

Suntour 3040 XCM rear mech
Long cage version. Everything works well. Some wear to the dark ano finish, and showing some scrapes around the pivot areas, but still pretty clean. Chrome very nice. Limit screws and barrel adjuster isn't seized. Threads are good. Jockey wheels beginning to show wear. £5

Shimano M650 Deore DX rear mech
Short cage version- max 28t showing on the jockey wheel cage. In very good condition, everything works well. Showing a small scrape along the bottom of the face plate and around there, but not too noticeable. Alloy part of the jockey wheel cage showing some clouding to the finish. Limit screws and barrel adjuster isn't seized. Threads are good. Jockey wheels showing minimal wear- they look to be the original sealed ones. £8

Shimano M300 Exage 300 LX front mech
Bottom pull. 28.5mm clamp size. Limit screws not seized and all threads are good. All works well and there's little wear from chain contact. Chrome still good and can't see any scratches etc. £4

Shimano MT62 Deore rear mech
Long cage version. Pretty much unused condition. Some tiny marks on the face plate but that's about it. Limit screws and barrel adjuster isn't seized. Threads are good. Jockey wheels perfect and would be the original sealed ones. £5 Will add pic tomorrow.

auz3ag.jpg

Re:

dibs this pls ....edit ....poo....outdone by the toad

Shimano MT62 Deore rear mech
Long cage version. Pretty much unused condition. Some tiny marks on the face plate but that's about it. Limit screws and barrel adjuster isn't seized. Threads are good. Jockey wheels perfect and would be the original sealed ones. £5 Will add pic tomorrow.

Re:

Was going to see if it was better than the one I have on my 89 Cannondale Red Shred...if you want it though mate then you were first in obviously. :cool:

Re: Clearout of parts XT, X-Lite, LX, DX, Suntour, Exage, Deore

Sorry Antstark, this is due to my sloppiness with the pics:)

Re: Clearout of parts XT, X-Lite, LX, DX, Suntour, Exage, Deore

no probs.....good luck with the sale...bargains to be had here :cool: :D

walkmanman":3aywqh5d said:
Sorry Antstark, this is due to my sloppiness with the pics:)

Back