Clear out. Some OT. New stuff added and price drop

Andy Dobson

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Nikon D80 10.2Mp Digital SLR. 18-135mm f3.5-5.6 AF zoom lens. Excellent condition with USB lead, charger, 2 x batteries, Skylight filter, Scandisk Extreame 3 2Gb SD card, Nikon neck strap and a Centon camera bag. Manual pack was mislaid in a recent house move but is downloadable from Nikon. £325 Posted Special Delivery.
PICT4770.jpg

Crucial Memory 256GB Solid State HDD. New and unused but my lovely wife threw the box and paperwork out thinking I’d no longer need it. RRP is £315 (http://www.crucial.com/uk/store/ssd.asp ... 26153449:s ) . Found that my laptop won’t take it due to being too old. I paid £245 for it but I’ll take £225 as there’s no box.
PICT4868.jpg

PICT4867.jpg

Now, back on topic………
Whyte PRST-1 frame……SPARES OR REPAIR!!! Frame is complete but stripped down for storage. There is a crack in the frame that I’ve been told can be repaired (I had it inspected by a TIG welder friend who works for McLaren) at little cost. All the bearings are good as gold and the QR wheel spindles are brand new having been bought the weekend before the frame cracked. £60 Posted or sensible offers if it can be collected from the Surrey area. SOLD (subject to payment)
PICT4879.jpg

PICT4876.jpg

PICT4880.jpg

Rockshox Tora RS 302 coil 80mm QR forks in excellent condition. Includes remote pop-lock. 1 1/8 steerer is 193 mm long with SFN fitted. Couple of marks on the crown and lowers but the stansions are perfect. £70 Posted.
PICT4232.jpg

Continental Vertical 26 x 2.3 tyres. One ride old (15 miles through the Surrey hills). Only selling because a mate has given me several pairs of Specialized tyres and I’ve fallen in love with the Enduro Pro’s. Paid £13 each for them. Sell for £20 posted.
PICT4872.jpg

PICT4873.jpg

4 x older shocks.
Fox Vanilla 165 x 38. Came off the front of the PRST-1 and was working fine on its last ride. £25 Posted. SOLD (subject to payment)
PICT4882.jpg

Fox Float 165 x 38. Again from the Whyte and was working fine when last used and holds air fine although the rebound had very little effect except on its last few clicks so probably needs a service. £40 Posted. SOLD
PICT4883.jpg

Unknown make of shock off a Marin (the one with the blue spring). 170mm i2i. Has been serviced by Mojo in the past. Haven’t been able to try this out so would say it needs servicing. £20 Posted.
Unknown spring shock (black one) 180mm i2i and again, not tried so can’t say about the damping. £15 posted.
PICT4869.jpg

Profile carbon wrap midrise bars. 650mm wide. 25.4 clamp. Scruffy but fully usable. £10 posted.
PICT4858.jpg

PICT4857.jpg

Whyte 1 1/8 110mm stem. 25.4mm clamp. Immaculate condition. £10 posted. SOLD
PICT4862.jpg

Shimano XT Chain rings. 26/36/48T (M-771). Brand new. £45 Posted.
PICT4844.jpg

PICT4845.jpg

Avid CS disc. 1 x 185mm G2. Disc only although I think I have some bolts if I look hard enough. Nearly new condition. £10 Posted.
PICT4832.jpg

Shimano XT (FD-M751) front mech in great condition. 34.9mm mount, conventional swing, BOTTOM PULL ONLY. £10 Posted. SOLD
PICT4683.jpg

Shimano Deore conventional swing duel pull front mech in A1 condition. 34.9mm mount but I have some 31.8mm shims I’ll include if needed. £10 Posted. SOLD
PICT4870.jpg

PICT4871.jpg

Paypal gift prefered
Thanks for looking
Andy.

BobCatMax":1lhryroh said:
don't supose you'd have a shim for that front mech would you?...down to 28.6?

ta

Just pop into your LBS, they normally have a few knocking about that they have got with mechs that are unused. I picked one up for free a while ago.

BobCatMax":2nodb92s said:

ta

I think I may well have....Let me have a look through my GOOJ box (Get Out Of Jail....... :roll: ) and I'll let you know. It came off my '90's Marin that I've just had a new XT front mech and crankset fitted to so the shims should be here somewhere.

Andy

Andy Dobson":hirdcmc9 said:
BobCatMax":hirdcmc9 said:

ta

I think I may well have....Let me have a look through my GOOJ box (Get Out Of Jail....... :roll: ) and I'll let you know. It came off my '90's Marin that I've just had a new XT front mech and crankset fitted to so the shims should be here somewhere.

Andy

Ok. Having checked, I have a bunch of front mech shims but they all state 31.8mm on the inside. As stated above, your LBS should be able to help and I'm happy to send you a set of shims that I have here if they demand a swap.

Andy.

Andy Dobson":3vo1ql84 said:
Andy Dobson":3vo1ql84 said:
BobCatMax":3vo1ql84 said:

ta

Andy

Ok. Having checked, I have a bunch of front mech shims but they all state 31.8mm on the inside. As stated above, your LBS should be able to help and I'm happy to send you a set of shims that I have here if they demand a swap.

Andy.

hmm..gonna have to think about this..really would prefer the right fit.

thanks for everything so far though Andy :)

Back