Cinelli sentiero (Updated Photo P2)

Re: my cinelli

gingernuts/badger":2lp0w5br said:
oo, i was interested to see you bike - i've got a cinelli too, my colours a bit madder and i didn't get so lucky with the groupset - it's got exage mountain on it i think. Love the colour though.

now that the one I havnt seen for ages :cool: .... such a nice bike and with the mad early 90's fluo paint. Have you any more pics of this beasty ? Would love to see some.

Im gunna have to start looking out ,I want one !

Cheers

Crell":3bh7pyjn said:
Surely someone has filed them to a point?

Do not change the jockey wheels, you never know when you might need a throwing star.

Lovely Cinelli by the way, unbelievable price :shock:

Hi to all, Cinelli was a historic italian brand and produced the first italian mountain bike named "Rampichino" (like little climber) in 1985.
This model, "Sentiero" (track), i see in my old italian magazine, was sold in Italy in 1992 in this configuration:
- Frame: Columbus Cromor OR (steel)
- Group: Shimano 500 LX
And it was a medium level bike with a very good frame.

In the same period there was, with Shimano XTR Group, "The Machine" with Columbus Max OR frame but i remember in black colour.

Maybe this bike was another configuration for foreign trade or an upgrade.
I think it's a lovely bike and in very good conditions... Very nice and it's a bargain! :)

Unfortunately now Cinelli don't produce mtb since about 3/4 years.

Cheers

yes

Flossie, yes they are, have a look on ebay for m900 xtr.
it seems you've landed a bargain and a piece of italian mtb history - good work.

as for my beast, i'll do some proper pics soon, i seem to have mislaid the saddle and seatpost though.....

So much for For my cheap old pub bike! You lot are a bad influence!

New....
Cassette
Chain
Inner and middle chain ring
Brake cables
Gear cables
and .... Jockey wheels!!

I've stuck a pair of road tyres on it, as this is where it gets all its use.

Updated Photo.... A little more respectabl, dont you think

Cinelli001.jpg

Back