Christmas Pudding Run 27th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
ringo":3j15ey66 said:
Well... the alternative is the Zaskar... or I might be able to get the Trek soft tail up and running... just needs it's front mech fitting.

Dekerf* out of commission ay the moment (as the bolt that holds the alloy brake post holder on one side of the forks has stripped!)

*HA! Apple autocorrected this to Derek - I think the green beauty has a new name!
Does that mean it's for sale spare or repairs and dirt cheap

Sadly, Derek not for sale Ben... Might mean a knock on Tims door on the way up to Dalby though!

Re:

Well I'm looking forward to having a go of the new bike rich :cool:

No problem mate! I've ordered a couple of finishing touches... a C15 Cambium and matching grips (in rust). I've spent less on complete bikes than the grips cost!

FluffyChicken":1mo5vmwo said:
ringo":1mo5vmwo said:
Well... the alternative is the Zaskar... or I might be able to get the Trek soft tail up and running... just needs it's front mech fitting.

Dekerf* out of commission ay the moment (as the bolt that holds the alloy brake post holder on one side of the forks has stripped!)

*HA! Apple autocorrected this to Derek - I think the green beauty has a new name!
Does that mean it's for sale spare or repairs and dirt cheap

Does that mean you might sell me the pace ;) ............

Re:

Skinny steel tubes means retro , been bringing a 2010 soul to most rides this year , disc brakes came out before V's so are retro , boingy forks came out in early nineties so are retro , there you go Rich the BFE is retro as it's got ancient steel tubes and ancient brakes and ancient forks :xmas-big-grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back