Christmas number one...

Tallpaul":3ku25cf3 said:
Love RATM but don't give a shit who's at number one for christmas, I'm not 13 anymore.

true, i dont even own a radio, mind you, i did laugh when Mr Blobby beat Take That bitd to xmas no 1

I dont care either, though there is some perverse side of me that thinks RATM beating x-factor could be good..

Not sure a FB campaign is really gonna beat a load of teenie boppers though :?

There are 583,000 people in the group, check back in the morning and I'd imagine it'll be over 600k....

Simon Cowell's already moaning about it!

It would be a lovely slight to his cynical marketing - you can already preorder the x factor winners single even though no-one knows who's going to sing it or even what song it will be!!!

"If there's a campaign, and I think the campaign's aimed directly at me, it's stupid. Me having a No 1 record at Christmas is not going to change my life particularly," Cowell said. "I think it's quite a cynical campaign geared at me that is actually going to spoil the party for these three."

So he doesn't care anyway, pah!

I just think that it would be great for radio one to have to play RATM for their xmas no 1 amongst all the usual rubbish that they vomit from their station.

Back