Chris King Wheels, Ceramic Headset & Dirt Research Kenai

Chris King Rear 32 Hole Wheel (Silver)
This rim brake wheel spins freely with a Mavic D521 rim and DT Swiss spokes laced
three-cross. The braking surface has been ground to increase bite. Ideal for trials.
Comes with an eight speed cassette (13-23) in great condition and aluminium driveshell.

£100

how much incl shipping to berlin? very interested

Chris King/Bontrager Race Lite Ceramic Wheels (Black)

This pair has sold, no thanks to a number of serial timewasters, like the one who expressed his interest on this thread and then didn't bother replying when asked to select between postal options, claiming overwork despite having posted to another thread in the meantime.

Another wanted to pick this up on a weekend before stringing me along for three weeks before backing out with the excuse that he'd need to buy new rims. Nice try at reneging on the agreed price, Mr. Timewaster!

Re: Re:

bonkersbuilder":pnmsdnki said:
Hi real longshot but did the 521/king wheel ever sell ?
Cheers Darren

This users last post was three years ago...seems he was mucked around a lot too, guess he won't be back :?:

@Harryburgundy: I'm still around ;). I sold a pair of Bontrager/Chris King RaceLites and a Dirt Research Kenai frame on here with no hassles, so it was only a minority who messed me around.

I've been asked about posting to the EU, but ParcelForce volumetric weights are multiples of the actual weight. Can anyone recommend a reliable but cheaper option?

Back