Chris King Reducer headset as new £60 inc P+P

Big AL

Retro Newbie
Special reducing headset ;) If you search for this part on Chainreaction web site , you will see it listed at £135, but out of stock !! I took me ages to find this headset .. Its had a very little use as you can see, and great if you want to run 1" forks in a 1 1-8th frame ..looking for £60 inc UK mainland postage. Paypal good for me

Pic below is of the actual Headset , so you can see its in good nick !
Cheers AL

chrisking.jpg

Our Devolution™ headset solves one tough problem. Or is it two? How to use your new frame with your old fork? What about using your old frame with a new fork? Upgrades and crash replacement can lead to all sorts of combinations and in today’s electronic marketplace, you can buy all sorts of stuff from all sorts of places. Want to do something out of the ordinary? Devolution™ can make it happen.

The Chris King Devolution™ headset allows for the use of a 1" fork with an existing 1-1/8" frame. There are no special adaptors or shims required. A custom bearing cap and baseplate do the work.

Chris King sealed bearing headsets now feature the Sotto Voce logo mark in all colours. We believe this subtle logo style better complements a quality bicycle. For those who desire the classic King style, black headsets are available with either a Bright Silver King logo or Sotto Voce style King logo.
Sotto Voce (sot-toh voh-che) is an Italian term used in music to denote a dramatic lowering of the tone. It literally means “under voice” but can be translated as “soft voice”.

• Weight: 115g

Back