Chicksands - THURS NIGHT RIDES!

Yes, count me in. It's been too long. Neill, do you need to borrow a bike? If so, it is not a problem.

Good ride, missed our Thursday night meets. Trails are muddy in parts and the log monster has been very busy! Plenty of huffing, puffing, slipping and sliding. The bottom singletrack needs to dry out lots before it is ridable.

Lovely starlit sky through the trees and not a soul about.

Are we ready for our second Thursday night ride of the year? Might as well while the weather is behaving itself. I'll be taking the revamped Marin on its maiden voyage. I suppose it will be only night rides from now one to avoid the autograph hunters :LOL:

Next week for me.....sorry chaps...struggling a bit with working machinery (inept twat)

Could always bring my 'Unicycle' though :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

EWR_Build_68.JPG

I'm getting so Fecked-off with recurring Man-flu I'm seriously contemplating investing in a Turbo-trainer...... :evil:

No turbo trainer this week. We need to get on the singletrack. Neill has already bailed due to technical lameness / triming his goatee or somethin' like that.

Tony the roadie beat me to submission on Monday night so I am up for more. Found out that Cateye computers and Hope LED lights are not compatible. Turn the light and on the computer stops working :?

Back