Check these guys out, Elastomer Kits

Nice find! You'll have to let us know about the quality when you get them. The pics look OK but that doesn't mean they'll ride OK.

I am hoping they will be in the post when I get back from the UK.. I will keep you all posted..

Mark

Hi Guys,

The kit arrived this morning - very quick indeed.

Overall, the kit looks to be of excellent quality, with full instructions, even the correct grease!

I will be fitting the kit at the weekend, so will post some pics then.

Cheers

Mark

some of you may have seen my manitou 1 posts a few weeks ago. well, i found these guys in my searches at the time and they didn't have a manitou 1 kit available.

i opened a dialog with the owner (jim), and over a few emails & high-res pics of my fork as a model, he determined that he could easily offer a manitou 1 kit using existing parts. i'm happy to say that i received mine a few days ago and just fitted it moments ago (typing w/still dirty hands!). works perfectly!

i can't speak for the other kits he offers, but if my dealings with him and the manitou 1 kit are any indication (and i certainly expect that they are), you've nothing to worry about. he is honest, knowledgeable, and professional, and the kits are very complete and high quality.

enjoy!

Great to hear.. I was going to help some of the guys on here with some PACE elastomers.. sounds like Jim is a top bloke and will be able to help..

This is good news :D

dookie":1zn442c1 said:
s

i can't speak for the other kits he offers, but if my dealings with him and the manitou 1 kit are any indication (and i certainly expect that they are), you've nothing to worry about. he is honest, knowledgeable, and professional, and the kits are very complete and high quality.

enjoy!
Hi mate- got a link or some contact info?
And actual performance on the trails. . .
I have some (well had) some supposedly great repro elastomers in the fork, but after a time they'd overheat and lose all rebound :shock:

Back