Charge brown seat/Kona O beam/Red X lite stem

Re:

If the part is not even that rare, then there would be active ads somewhere for one, but there isn't, i've searched, happy for you to prove me wrong, I am looking for this part after all.

You're right, I have followed up on about 5 leads that I have found on here. There were a lot more threads regarding this particular part, but I followed up only on the threads that did not clarify whether the seller still had the part or not. It's common sense really! I still have parts from the 90s that I went to sell before that didn't, so still have those parts.

I fail to see why my post got you all wound up to the point you had to voice your opinion, perhaps you're the "special" one.

Enjoy your evening.

Re:

Errr

There’s one on eBay now ......

You want me to buy it for you , and pop round to fit it?

Re:

Err it's in silver, not red, not really the same part. But yes, please do, i'd be happy for you to fit it for me. PM me for my address

Re:

You enquired on a silver one on one of the other 5 threads you have bumped back up from 2012. So if you don’t want silver why enquire on the other thread?

Re:

I don't want silver, I want red, but as a last resort, I can have a silver one anodised and the one in that thread is or at least was given the time that has passed, in very good condition. The one on ebay is in poor condition and not of the standard of condition I would put on any of my builds. Glad I can offer you chapter and verse of my thought and decision making process.

Back