Chainrings other bits and karma

Re: MINIFREAK's sales - Wheels & Tyres LOTS MORE TO COME

Interested in the 221 LX wheels, so they're ready to use basically? Might be good to mobilise my Saracen Sahara frame.
How much will postage be? Cheers

fotorat1":3bgqxh0i said:
rear crud available?

Certainly is, I’ll pm you pics tonight.

I will get everything listed and more up soon, just need time to clean and check it over :facepalm:

reanimation":2c0rd7sx said:
Interested in the 221 LX wheels, so they're ready to use basically? Might be good to mobilise my Saracen Sahara frame.

Yes ready to use, have an 8 speed Shimano HG41 cassette I can add too for a fiver. Still waiting on a guy to get back to me who asked first but if he doesn’t buy them they are yours. Postage with MyHermes won’t be too much.

Minifreak":3i7xp1pe said:
reanimation":3i7xp1pe said:

Yes ready to use, have an 8 speed Shimano HG41 cassette I can add too for a fiver. Still waiting on a guy to get back to me who asked first but if he doesn’t buy them they are yours. Postage with MyHermes won’t be too much.

Thanks, I'm in no rush so let me know when you do. I've got 2 sets of nice wheels for smart builds coming already! MyHermes man will love me! He's convinced I work for the police!

reanimation":3607xv50 said:
Minifreak":3607xv50 said:
reanimation":3607xv50 said:

Thanks, I'm in no rush so let me know when you do. I've got 2 sets of nice wheels for smart builds coming already! MyHermes man will love me! He's convinced I work for the police!

:LOL:

Back