C'dale M400 w/lots of minty original US-CNC kit + extras..

Thanks for the posts and messages.

I'll get pics out to everyone who wants to see the kit (if you've given me an email address), but PLEASE be aware that I really would like to sell the whole bike (and give first dibs to the buyer on all the extras). If I can't sell the whole bike (and there is no deadline for this), I will break it down and contact all those who have expressed interest in various parts...

Is £800 really so much for the bike? That's a third off the price that I calculated for all the bits on their own...

j.

Should get parts pics out this weekend for all who asked. Would still very much like to find a buyer for the complete bike..
j.

Once again, apologies for keeping everyone hanging on. Hopefully all who wanted pics have now received them. I will keep you all informed if there are any changes to the situation.

As it stands, I am willing to offer everything listed here for £1500 and will include a couple of extras not mentioned:

One pair of virtually mint (original grease is visible, looks like new) SPD-M737 pedals (just a few tiny scratches to the black finish)

One pair of brand new never worn (but unboxed) Shimano SH-M110 shoes in size 43 (blue, flash of green on sides of sole, yellow heel cup inside and around edge)

Anyone interested? If I've priced every individual item reasonably, then there's at least a 25 per cent discount that you can make up by splitting the bike for sale (and you'll already have a number of leads from this thread)...

Thanks for looking,

j.

Im interested in these

Brakes are Avid Tri-Align short-arm cantilevers in Silver.
They come with Kool-Stop Eagle Claw silver pads, barely worn down. These come with original installation instructions and a set-up guide(£60)

PM on the way ;)

Back