Sold Carrera Quattro Comp, full XT. ** Sold**

Russell

Old School Grand Master
Was building this as a pub bike but never really got off the ground. XT mechs, shifters, chainset, brakes and levers and XT beartrap pedals. Rolls Titanio saddle, Deore Hubs with Wolber rims. New slick tyres, most of the cables and a brand new bottom bracket (I never got round to removing the old one, you'll have to do it:)) One of the thumbies has the wrong handlebar clamp, I can't remember which one.

Brand new cassette fitted.

Frame is in good condition, can be split for the groupset or finish the build as a great winter hack.pub bike/tag along bike.. whatever. The frame is a 17".

£150 plus postage please.

IMAG2412.jpg

IMAG2414.jpg

Re: Carrera Quattro Comp, full XT.

Hey Russell thanks for that. Think I'm going to pass but hope you get a sale.

Re:

Price drop...

Just want this out of the garage.

£100 + Postage but with a different saddle.

:)

I had one of these BITD. I bent the forks doing bunny hops in the back garden and persuaded Halfords it was a manufacturing defect. They gave me a full refund so I went and bought a Fisher instead :)

[vulture]I might take those toe clips if you're splitting[/vulture]

Was building this as a pub bike but never really got off the ground. XT mechs, shifters, chainset, brakes and levers and XT beartrap pedals. Rolls Titanio saddle, Deore Hubs with Wolber rims. New slick tyres, most of the cables and a brand new bottom bracket (I never got round to removing the old one, you'll have to do it:)) One of the thumbies has the wrong handlebar clamp, I can't remember which one.

Brand new cassette fitted.

Frame is in good condition, can be split for the groupset or finish the build as a great winter hack.pub bike/tag along bike.. whatever. The frame is a 17".

£150 plus postage please.

IMAG2412.jpg

IMAG2414.jpg

Back