Carbon fork options for Colnago, 1"

Col-Time

Retro Newbie
I need a new fork for a Colnago CT-1 with 1-inch steerer tube.

In case I can't find a Star or Force - are there any other options that work well? Really not sure about a curved blade carbon fork on a Colnago, but how about a Columbus Minimal? Thanks

I need a new fork for a Colnago CT-1 with 1-inch steerer tube.

In case I can't find a Star or Force - are there any other options that work well? Really not sure about a curved blade carbon fork on a Colnago, but how about a Columbus Minimal? Thanks

Have you tried AliExpress.com?

£34.34 | Newest 700C 25.4mm Racing Road bike glossy matt 3K UD full carbon fibre fork Track Fixed Gear bicycle front fork Free shipping

Brand new 1" hylix straight blade on eBay...

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks. I'd rather not chance a random fork off AliExpress. The Hylix is on my radar, would be interested to hear any first hand experience.

Ive a couple of Colnago Flash Forks, recently refurbished and repainted. Not sure on length of the steerer, But if interested i can check

Looking circa £200 as the repaint was half of that..

Back