Wanted Canti brake levers circa '93-'97 mid range upward...

Ren Rawbor

Fat Chance Fan
Pretty unspecific ask really, any make/model of canti compatible brake levers (would also consider 7x3 STIs) from the mid '90s. Anything kind of Acera-X/Alivio level upward, brand and cosmetics unimportant but decent used ideally.

They'll just be going on my '96 Shogun Tuff Trail fair weather bike to replace the hideous flexible plastic-perch Logan levers. Would be cool to replace the early Gripshift with RF/RF+ so fire away (pun semi-intended) what you got? Price either posted to Knutsford or could collect within say 10-15 mile radius.

Cheers.

DX brifters would be first choice I think, MRX110's are rekindling my early hatred for gripshift already! how much please?
Gripshift wasn't for me either.

£25 for the DX brifters. Some pics here:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Are these for V-brakes or standard Cantilever? If for standard Canti I have something exotic. I will dig them out if interestered.

Are these for V-brakes or standard Cantilever? If for standard Canti I have something exotic. I will dig them out if interestered.
PM replied to August thanks, they look like the ticket for me.

R.lewis yes cantis, could be interested in something blingy if the price is right for a cheap scumbag like myself.

Antwack, looks nice but not in it to break a decent riding bike & I'm not allowed another full bike ATM sorry

Back