CANNONDALE SUPER V CARBON FATTY ULTRA HEADSHOK EASTON (SOLD)

Paceg60

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I am selling my Cannondale super v carbon HVC440 frame set, complete with Headshok fatty ultra forks, coda headset, original coda stem, Custom risse racing rear shock. Also included with the frame is a square taper bottom bracket, i am unsure of what bottom bracket it is, but it looks like Shimano. I can feel a small amount of play in the B.B. spindle but will be fine to get the bike riding.

I have had this frame in my garage for quite some time now and never got round to building it as i have other bikes (and cars) that i seem to spend all my time on, I am having a bit of a clear out at the moment of "not needed stuff"

The overall condition of the frame is really good considering its age with no crack , a few scratches and chips here and there and a small dent on the down tube, about 2/3rd down from the head tube (please see the pictures for the true condition)
The carbon fibre swing arm is in great condition a small bit of scraping on the non drive side from shoe rub
The paintwork is very tidy no sun fading or lacquer flat spots. It would build into a really nice retro bike.

The frame size is;
19.5 inches from the center of the bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube

Also included with the frame is a post clamp and Easton CT2 carbon seatpost

collection or delivery available.

NOW SOLD

PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL AS F&F OR ADD 5% TO COVER THE FEES £100 Posted (This is to a UK mailand postcode) I WILL POST ELSEWHERE BUT PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR A POSTAGE QUOTE. £80 collected

Re: CANNONDALE SUPER V CARBON FATTY ULTRA HEADSHOK EASTON CODA

Nice frame, and a good price.

I like the colour and also the last picture where the swingarm looks like its made of soft rubber and just flopped down :LOL:

Back