Cannondale SM700 1986

Rich34":baon0ty4 said:
That is fantastic - always fancied a bike with WTB/Cunningham/Suntour rollercams. But have never tried one - for the sake of my ignorance: how does the braking compare with cantilevers?

Thanks for the compliments chaps.

As for the rollercams they're very powerful brakes, but much more importantly they look so good :D

OSMojo":3gz5q6rh said:
Rich34":3gz5q6rh said:
That is fantastic - always fancied a bike with WTB/Cunningham/Suntour rollercams. But have never tried one - for the sake of my ignorance: how does the braking compare with cantilevers?

Thanks for the compliments chaps.

As for the rollercams they're very powerful brakes, but much more importantly they look so good :D

Thanks for the feedback - I agree about the importance of aesthetics! :cool:

That sweater and those trousers are enough to make you think twice Adrian :D

......and a lovely dale mate....you must be well pleased! :cool:

OSMojo":3tfq0cb6 said:
Chicago_ghetto.jpg

Again Boyz thanks for the comps.

I still haven't ridden it yet as it needs a new chain (bringing it to bike shop tomorrow). Now this is where it might get a bit weird, I want to sell it :shock: yep :facepalm: before I bought it I said to myself 'but it's not an 87, you wont be happy' some folk have to learn the hard way, never listening to my little voice has cost me thousands over the years. Anyway I'll put it on Ebay before any brake rub occurs. If I get £500 that will just come in under what it owes me. If I don't sell it I then I will put it away to appreciate (or depreciate).

Don't get me wrong it's absolutely stunning and in such amazing condition but it's not an 87 and that was my Cannondale Year BITD when I had an SM500 and an SR500

Very nice but now I'm confused :? . What did you do with the '87 SM600? What model from that year are you looking for?

Swede":3azi32n1 said:
Very nice but now I'm confused :? . What did you do with the '87 SM600? What model from that year are you looking for?

I've still got the SM600 1987 (even that isn't perfect as it's a 22"). I'm after a 20" 1987 SM range a 26/24 & 26/26

Back