Cannondale Singlespeeder.Updated.21June.

MAXTHEROTTI":2jr8adn0 said:
this is what i want my m800 to look like
how did you get the frame that clean is it chromed or polished?
i need that bike :twisted:

rob

Cheers buddy, the frames polished, jealous of your beast( :LOL: ) Thats what I originally thought I had bought, but when built it was apparent it wasn't the case :( still happy with the bike. Already considering some weight weenie plans. :roll:

my b.o.t.e has had its paint stripped all ready and been laqured over so its strip and solvol time tomorow i think!!!!!!!!
the more i think about it the more i want it to be a bling single speeder like yours!!
then again you could all ways sell me yours with my beast in px so you would have a bote ;)
lol
ps what gearing are you running?
and what forks are they?

Max I've stared with a 2:1 ratio which is 34/17 and its perfect for offroad. I am swithering on changing the ss set up a bit but have other stuff to finish off first. The forks are pepperoni's, super stiff and nice and chunky. I'll get me a BOTE one of these days :twisted:

i love this bike was chatting to neill yesterday about building a really bling but clean ss this was the inspiration for that.

billinjah":3ul7b03m said:
i love this bike was chatting to neill yesterday about building a really bling but clean ss this was the inspiration for that.

aww schucks :oops: :LOL: cheers b

Cheers Harry, already thinking of 'tuning' it a bit :roll:

Latest posts

Back