Cannondale Scalpel 2011 - XX - sub 20lbs target build

Re: Cannondale Scalpel 2011....

Just sold my SLR's from this .... so what am I to replace them with ??? ;)

New wheels :)

Wheels weigh 1498g for the pair, so lighter than the SLRs by only a bit but wider carbon rims should be a lot tougher and are lighter too. The tyres with Supersonic tubes are also a fair bit lighter than the previous Hutchinson UST ones so have shed approx 200g of rotating mass. :)

Wouldn't it be funny if somehow by mistake you sent me this instead of that little Ridgeback.

;) :LOL:

snowdonstumpy":34n38rdt said:
Wouldn't it be funny if somehow by mistake you sent me this instead of that little Ridgeback.

;) :LOL:

She'd notice the difference ... no Katsuma sticker !

hi okay thanks for the reply, left my scalpel and a whole load of xo bits, heasdset from qwerty cycles with a guy who said he could put it all together for me as I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to fitting headsets, anyway the job was too much for him, dont think he put the headset on right and he mamaged to shear a bolt in the stem!! so off to find a good bike shop that can do it right, will add photo tmoz, any of you guys know someone good in the brighton area? thx Matt

mattone0":3t8867cu said:
mattone0":3t8867cu said:
hi how do you add photos on here?

Sorry haven't looked at this thread for a while .... you need to post a bit more to get the option to attach pictures or you can link to hosting sites like photobucket or flickr.

Back