For Sale NOW KARMA - Cannondale M700 Frame & Seatpost

markoc

Orange 🍊 Fan
The first of two frames that have been on my garage wall for far too long and the reality is I'm not going to build :(

Early 90's M700 frame that has had a proper life. It is tatty, but it is all cosmetic. Plan was going to be to strip and polish, and it would look awesome having depleted some elbow grease.

Seatpost is original and not stuck. Bottom bracket is of unknown provenance and currently very much a resident of the frame. It is having a bath in some plusgas which will hopefully do the trick.

It is very light, and very pretty - but steel is real baby, and as such this would never be a rider.

Takes a 1.25 inch headset

£45 plus postage

IMG_7931.jpeg

IMG_7929.jpeg

IMG_7927.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump for a beautiful old girl of a frame, full of promise for the winter. Happy to discuss (sensible) offers.

Hi Mark, I’d happily give you an offer for it if you can post? Could you shoot me a message? My noob account is not allowed to yet! 🥲

Hi Mark, I’d happily give you an offer for it if you can post? Could you shoot me a message? My noob account is not allowed to yet! 🥲
Good luck finding an 1 1/4 headset for it, unless you use an 1 1/8 fork with a reducer - if you have a 1 1/4 fork to fit - I may have a link for you to purchase a new 1 1/4 headset (thread less) - they are plenty of threaded 1 1/4 headsets out there. Great project frame - good luck with the karma/sale :)

First dibs to Nobby. Jake at #2

This ran a threadless Chris King 1.25 and an RS Judy (that was toast when I got it) as an upgrade from the (likely) pepperonis and threaded h/s

Back