Sold cannondale fatty ultra shock with free frame and parts (REDUCED) to 80 pounds

stevede

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
ok up for sale is this fatty ultra fork fully working locks out well and holds air in good condition i will also throw in the frame and other parts seen if needed/wanted im asking 100 pounds posted 20230515_135156.jpg 20230515_135146.jpg
please be aware i am only able to take bank transfer or paypal gift at the moment as they keep holding my funds but please see my feedback on here collection is also welcomed

Last edited:
Hi, I might be interested in the forks. Could you take a few more pics please (the frame looks as if it has some corrosion) and do you know what year it is from roughly?

Just to be clear on your PayPal.

It’s on hold. It’s on hold due to a lack of activity and security. All you have to is submit tracking info and once delivered the day after it’s released or you ask the buyer to use the main website and confirm the delivery. Your funds are released there and then.

If non of the above is done then 21 days hold is used due to a user error

Just to be clear on your PayPal.

It’s on hold. It’s on hold due to a lack of activity and security. All you have to is submit tracking info and once delivered the day after it’s released or you ask the buyer to use the main website and confirm the delivery. Your funds are released there and then.

If non of the above is done then 21 days hold is used due to a user error
ahhh you must know my paypal better than me then mate
been with paypal years never had a slip or problem 100s of transactions never a problem
then a couple of weeks ago they for no reason started doing this to me for no reasoning what so ever
i refuse to just let them hold my funds willy nilly so they can profit in there account

but as i say you know my paypal better than me so make your own mind up :)

ahhh you must know my paypal better than me then mate
been with paypal years never had a slip or problem 100s of transactions never a problem
then a couple of weeks ago they for no reason started doing this to me for no reasoning what so ever
i refuse to just let them hold my funds willy nilly so they can profit in there account

but as i say you know my paypal better than me so make your own mind up :)

How do they profit? The funds are held within their own eco system not a banking system. Yes couple of months ago they changed the system for holds across all accounts.

I’ve a lot of clients using PayPal e-commerce for internet access globally. Plus my daily use of it work wise.

Back