For Sale Cannondale F600 Furio - Fatty Fork - £80

Bike_clearout

Dirt Disciple
Large Frame

Brakes are not working particularly well, unfortunately I don't have a kit to bleed them, one of the inserts for the seat tube bottle cage mount has gone AWOL

Mixed Shimano components, non matching wheelset

Frame and fork both in good condition

£80 collected West Suffolk

Attachments

• IMG20231016180900.jpg
    IMG20231016180900.jpg
    657.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG20231016180905.jpg
    IMG20231016180905.jpg
    672.5 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG20231016180921.jpg
    IMG20231016180921.jpg
    766.1 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG20231016180934.jpg
    IMG20231016180934.jpg
    641.7 KB · Views: 80
I've been after a Cannondale like this for ages, in all honesty I have been looking for one in a White/blue/turquoise fase as it reminded me of my first proper MTB bitd (Raleigh Cajun) . I saw one while in center parcs on holiday and thought I must find one. Been looking for ages, nothings come up but this looks great and could tick my Cannondale weird fork box.

Sadly I'm miles from Suffolk, would you be willing to post? If not, I can try and find a member on here who might be willing to collect and lost to me?

Thsnks

I should ask about the seat tube mount. Is there any damage to the tube? Do the forks work ok, as servicing them from what I've seen is nigh on impossible.

I should ask about the seat tube mount. Is there any damage to the tube? Do the forks work ok, as servicing them from what I've seen is nigh on impossible.
I've ridden it for a short stint, but the brakes make it difficult to go too far, but the forks feel okay, I've never had a pair before but they seem to hold air.

I'll add some photos of the seat tube showing the area around the cage mount.

I've been after a Cannondale like this for ages, in all honesty I have been looking for one in a White/blue/turquoise fase as it reminded me of my first proper MTB bitd (Raleigh Cajun) . I saw one while in center parcs on holiday and thought I must find one. Been looking for ages, nothings come up but this looks great and could tick my Cannondale weird fork box.

Sadly I'm miles from Suffolk, would you be willing to post? If not, I can try and find a member on here who might be willing to collect and lost to me?

Thsnks
I just noticed you were also looking for the bike to be posted, I can post but not sure if you would want someone to take a look at the fork first - as I say, it's holds air but I really can't comment on whether it needs a service, I don't want to post it to you only for you to be disappointed.

Thanks for replying and also worrying about disappointing a buyer. I've never owned a Cannondale, always likes the idea of the quirky fork and fancied a try. Brakes aren't an issue, I can bleed or replace. What year is the frame and fork, as tf tuned seem to offer servicing if post 2006.

Cannondales make a great basis for a 27.5” wheeled gravel bike. It’s nice to have a bit of front suspension with simple lockout.

Attachments

• IMG_3057.jpeg
    IMG_3057.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 24

Thsnks
I just noticed you were also looking for the bike to be posted, I can post but not sure if you would want someone to take a look at the fork first - as I say, it's holds air but I really can't comment on whether it needs a service, I don't want to post it to you only for you to be disappointed
Thanks for replying and also worrying about disappointing a buyer. I've never owned a Cannondale, always likes the idea of the quirky fork and fancied a try. Brakes aren't an issue, I can bleed or replace. What year is the frame and fork, as tf tuned seem to offer servicing if post 2006.
https://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/BikeSpecs.aspx?item=10087 suggests it's 2005 onwards, so could be the same fork that TF tuned have service kits for?

Cannondales make a great basis for a 27.5” wheeled gravel bike. It’s nice to have a bit of front suspension with simple lockout.
I also have the donor bike I had planned to use for this for sale in the road thread.

Never got round to getting a disc wheelset and swapping it all over.

I'd say it was because I was busy but it's mainly laziness.

rare paint scheme on that. i remeber not been able to get this when i sold cannondales. price is a bargin.

Back