Cannondale - 3-Speed Campagnolo

Re:

Thanks! A bar end shifter would be too easy =)

The shifter boss is a velo orange thumbie mount with quite a bit of modification on a milling machine

Re:

I think that looks very smart B-) nice clean lines and no fuss ! Ace work with the shifter as well ....and as long as youve got at least one finger and a thumb left you should be fine ;-)

Re: Re:

godders":1v85dkue said:
I think that looks very smart B-) nice clean lines and no fuss ! Ace work with the shifter as well ....and as long as youve got at least one finger and a thumb left you should be fine ;-)

Thanks! ;)

Looks great and I think those C-dale frames are quality. Always liked them.

However, the worst spec on Dales in those years were those wheels. Absolute trash! If you put any kind of mileage on them they will not last.

How do I know? I worked at a Cannondale dealer 2008-2011. I saw a lot of rim failures. Anything with paired spokes is a fashion statement and nothing more. terrible idea.

cyclotoine":1rae4rxc said:
Looks great and I think those C-dale frames are quality. Always liked them.

However, the worst spec on Dales in those years were those wheels. Absolute trash! If you put any kind of mileage on them they will not last.

How do I know? I worked at a Cannondale dealer 2008-2011. I saw a lot of rim failures. Anything with paired spokes is a fashion statement and nothing more. terrible idea.

Thanks! Yea, that's exactly what I heard about the wheels too =)

IMO they look sweet on this bike and it really doesn't get much use at ALL so i figured it would be a good place to leave them =)

godders":10wbjvo0 said:

+1,

Great looking bike :cool: Very different

mike

Re:

Tres chic :cool:

Personally I would try to fettle a guard of some sort that fits to the shifter bracket that stops the finger/spoke interaction ;)

kermitgreenkona88":3jltvr3d said:
Tres chic :cool:

Personally I would try to fettle a guard of some sort that fits to the shifter bracket that stops the finger/spoke interaction ;)

Thx! But the scary part is what makes it fun =)

you cand ride up 20% gradients on a SS though so I am not sure risking your fingers is worth it. Looks good though.

Back