Withdrawn Cannondale 2.8 60cm/23 1/2

That was an absolute steal for someone - I guess it shows the dangers of auctions - I shifted to fixed price with offers a while ago having had a couple of bad experiences like this - buut like others have said, it also means there are bargain bike buying opportunities out there!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Cannondale 2.8 made in USA measured from top of seat tube clamp to centre bb. I am 5ft10 fits me well. Durace headset, Shimano tricolour brake callipers, wheels are 36 spoke large flange Exceltc French hubs on Mavic open 4cd rims (36 spoke) 7 speed. tyres are Scwalbe Drano. Pedals are old flats that can be left off if needed.
Bike needs a little TLC quick release levers could do with a little wire brushing.
Collection from SM46AQ (Morden) or could pos deliver if not to far
Price is £ 250 .
Hi, I’m a newbie here - how do I put up a post please?

PLEASE NOTE! WITHDRAWN FOR SALE ! NOW ON FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE. THANKS TO ALL WHO LOOKED AND MADE COMMENT.

PLEASE NOTE! BIKE WITHDRAWN FOR SALE NOW ON FB MARKET PLACE, THANKS FOR ALL WHO LOOKED AND MADE COMMENTS.

Back