Can anyone id this e-stay frame please?

Re: Re:

retrobikeguy":1urlhy1k said:
Let's see what that headtubes like when It turns up, I'm always dubious of cracks.

RBG

I still race mine, and its my go to everyday rider, it was built to last

They came along right at the end of the E-stay period and have all the benefits of the lessons learnt from that period, the head tube is so thick even 1.25' headsets look lost on them, the rear drop outs are also replaceable, they are slightly agricultural but they seem to last.

Unless its had a very hard life I reckon it'll be fine and an absolute steel at that price.

According to Graham Foot the CO2 are the rare-bred, as not many were sold (check out my build thread in my signature, I have a pic of the main dude with mine).

Retro Spud":2fao73rz said:
retrobikeguy":2fao73rz said:
Let's see what that headtubes like when It turns up, I'm always dubious of cracks.

RBG

I still race mine, and its my go to everyday rider, it was built to last

They came along right at the end of the E-stay period and have all the benefits of the lessons learnt from that period, the head tube is so thick even 1.25' headsets look lost on them, the rear drop outs are also replaceable, they are slightly agricultural but they seem to last.

Unless its had a very hard life I reckon it'll be fine and an absolute steel at that price.

According to Graham Foot the CO2 are the rare-bred, as not many were sold (check out my build thread in my signature, I have a pic of the main dude with mine).

Im liking everything you just said.....especially as rgb has been a true gent and allowed me the purchase. Respect

Racin'snake":mr8m53j3 said:
Im liking everything you just said.....especially as rgb has been a true gent and allowed me the purchase. Respect

I bet its at a huuuge premium too so RGB can sunny himself in Croydon high street.

<carries on with crayoning>

legrandefromage":ewhxlppr said:
Racin'snake":ewhxlppr said:

I bet its at a huuuge premium too so RGB can sunny himself in Croydon high street.

RGB? isn't that a colour process...... guess them crayons have gone to your head

Retro Spud":2y58w646 said:
legrandefromage":2y58w646 said:
Racin'snake":2y58w646 said:

Rbg stroll on

RGB? isn't that a colour process...... guess them crayons have gone to your head

Back