Campagnolo Lock ring

goldfinger

Dirt Disciple
Hi,
I'm looking for a 12 tooth 26.0mm campy cassette lockring. Don't suppose anyone has one or could point me in the direction of a retailer who may have one?
Ta!

Re:

Hi, thanks for the help. It was close, but unfortunately the wrong size.
I've had a good ol' search through Google but can't seem to track a 26mm one down.

Yes the 26mm one is quite hard to find as they were only fitted to hubs that were in production for 1 year I think. There was an italian shop called clemenso or something similar that had them.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Thanks for the help everyone!

Shaun, that is indeed the one....well found! Looks like it'll cost around $50.00 shipped from them though. :/

Thanks for the eBay link, I've sent the seller a message just invase they happen to have more. They're in my favourite sellers list too. Ta!

Hi, as I mentioned its a bit modern for me as I usually stick to the 70's but I seem to recall 3rd parties making Campag lock rings out of alloy. Maybe they have made a 26mm ?

BITD Andrew Hague and SABA made copies of Campag nuts and bolts ...

Sorry if this isn't helpful.

Shaun

Re:

Thanks for the information Shaun.
I'll definitely have a search around using those names.
I don't mind if it's a non campy ring so long as it does the job!

Hi. Those names have long gone, I was thinking more about Chris king, token and marchisino etc :)

Shaun

Latest posts

Back