For Sale Campagnolo 9 speed parts (full groupset)

MartinB123

Senior Retro Guru
Redundant to my needs - had light use. Pictures to follow...

9 speed Xenon shifters - £30

Veloce crankset (Ta rings 52/39) including BB (shimano I think) and campag crank bolts £25

Veloce 9s rear mech £20

31.8mm band on front mech £10

Profile design Como wheels with campag freehub. True and spin well. £50

9s Miche cassette and 9s campag C9 chain and quicklink - £17.50

Prices exclude postage. Can post and collection is welcome south Oxford.

Hi. I might be interested in the rear mech, will confirm once I’ve see a pic. Thanks.
This is it prior to removal a couple of days ago.
Can get better pics post a clean up, hopefully later today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230903-132013.png
    Screenshot_20230903-132013.png
    372.7 KB · Views: 39
Hi there. I'm interested in the Xenon shifters. Can you confirm that they are the Quick-Shift Ergopower ones, and may I ask what their condition/amount of usage is? I need ti ensure that they are ratcheting correctly and not overly worn internally. Thanks in advance. Lawrence, in Brighton East Sussex.

Hi there. I'm interested in the Xenon shifters. Can you confirm that they are the Quick-Shift Ergopower ones, and may I ask what their condition/amount of usage is? I need ti ensure that they are ratcheting correctly and not overly worn internally. Thanks in advance. Lawrence, in Brighton East Sussex.
Hello Lawrence, I can confirm they are in good condition (the group set had light usage)
Not sure on the differences between the model types but they're definitely 9 speed ergo shifters!

Thank you so much Martin! That sounds perfect for my needs. I definitely wish to purchase the two Xenon 9-speed Ergo shifters from you. I will send you my details via a "conversation" under your ID here. My email, in any case, is geeupgeegee@gmail.com I will do a bank transfer to you for the £30 :)

Back