Business card ideas.

Re: Re:

stewlewis":2c5kzluk said:
I think you misunderstood, its the business card that's redundant not the advertising as a whole. I no longer need to refer to a business card for the people I do business with.
I disagree, every business is different, and maybe a bike shop wouldn't suffer the same as this example but imagine a builder doing an extension a couple of towns away from his own, leaves a card with the client when finished. A year later a neighbour wants the same and makes the enquiry but the client can't remember the builder's name (or business name). His paper card is long gone so he doesn't get the call. A plastic card *could* still be kicking around which *could* result in thousands of pounds of business. And all for the sake of 30p.

I always believe in being or buying the best you possibly can. As someone above said having two types is the way to go. Paper for sticking on noticeboards, dreamers etc and plastic for actual or prospective valuable customers.

Whatever you do OP don't use Vistaprint. I know people who will not use a business if they have a Vistaprint card. They stick out a mile and nothing says "I don't really care about my business" than a crappy smaller than standard, templated Vistaprint card.

Re: Re:

technodup":3dhwav97 said:
I always believe in being or buying the best you possibly can. As someone above said having two types is the way to go. Paper for sticking on noticeboards, dreamers etc and plastic for actual or prospective valuable customers.
Some of our suppliers do that, posh cards for senior staff/key people at big customers, cardboard for everything/everyone else.

Haven't seen a posh card for years. :(

Back