Bundle of XC Pro front mechs.....

Tootyred

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Ebay....guy seems to have multiple xc pro front mechs.....nos😉.

Description has no sizes in.....I've asked!......from photos....where seen most look like 35mm......so probably not the most useful 😂

But you never know!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Always check the pictures, his other NOS yet used has all the paint on half the mech scraped off.

Here I assume NOS is just never actually been used. So should work excellently.
NOS is never about the condition.

I assume used is just a get out clause on ebay.

Ebay....guy seems to have multiple xc pro front mechs.....nos😉.

Description has no sizes in.....I've asked!......from photos....where seen most look like 35mm......so probably not the most useful 😂

But you never know!

Yeah. I've messaged about these too. No sizes in the description at all! .....unless they are all the same size and he's assuming that's the only size they came in!
One of them is definitely 35mm - already got that size though. Looking to swap with a VGC 28.6mm if anyone has one?

Cheers
boy"O"boy

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back