bum. stupid car drivers.

hoegaardenadds1":2ziqtvec said:
yeah think i will. all though no witnesses and no cctv, other than a speed camera?....

Who is going to argue with a speed camera? Seriously; it's about as impartial and reliable as you can get.

VERY IMPORTANT: think about whether you want to see a lawyer now, at least for advice. You shouldn't have to pay - they'll be falling over you.

hoegaardenadds1":2abs4p0y said:
the car was going towards the gatso though.... dont think they have cctv on them do they?

From your phrasing, I thought you had reason to believe there was an image on the camera? If so, that plus your leg and the car driving away would make for a strong case, I'd have thought.

Some prehistoric old dear pulled across in front of me this morning and missed me by inches. Even though I was on a bright White bike wearing a flouro orange SSUK T-shirt, aproaching at some speed and shouting at her, she still didn't see me, even though I was close enough to see her moustashe and get the wiff of stale wee! Spoilt me run up for the big hill out of town.

Anyway dude, look on the bright side- a few weeks off work, out in the sunny garden with the cricket comentary drifting out of the window, swallows over the south lawn and all that.

Si
Campaigning for Yoofanasia

Back