Brooklyn Machine Works She One

cyfa2809

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
if you want to buy this for my birthday i would be forever greatful,(by the way my birthday is this year ;) ). i have been a fan of addict clothing for about 6 years now since they used to advertise in MBUK. they are a street wear brand and have graffiti artist on board designing clothes for them. i am a particular fan of she one and i now only wear she one camo, (99% of the time i.e. when its not warm enough for t shirts and even then too (i should really buy a she one t shirt really shouldnt i?! :roll: )). anyway, she one, addict and brooklyn machine works :shock: have done a really expensive collaboration which is lush (although some might say not the collab just does it for me my fave clothing make x bikes(brooklyn machine works) x my fave designer.
great!!!!! now if only i'd won the euromillions..... :(

bike is here
check out the rotors!

SS09SHE.jpg

shecamo_3.jpg

addict_sheone_2.jpg

addict-jacket-hoody-2.jpg

file_19_16.jpg

Wish the pics were a bit better, you can't really see what's what with the paint. That "carbon fibre" frame looks very 4130.

I liked that recent BMW x (you have to put "x") Element collab "700CMX/fixed gear freestyle", despite the pointlessness of its intended application and the involvement of a rubbish skateboard company. I've always liked the Gangsta Track.

i actually thought it was 4130 until you pointed out it was carbon (explains the price really, sort of). yeah brooklyn make some lovely looking bikes

Back