BRODIE DECALS ALL MODELS ALL COLOURS AS SETS OR PARTS NEW

jimbotoad

Dirt Disciple
I HAVE THE GOOD FORTUNE TO BE ABLE TO OFFER ALL THE DIFFERENT SETS OF OLDER BRODIE BIKES COMPLETE DECAL SETS BASED ON ARTWORK FROM NEW OLD STOCK (NOS) DECALS THAT I BOUGHT FROM PAUL BRODIE HIMSELF, MANY YEARS AGO. I WENT TO THE CURRENT OWNERS OF BRODIE BIKES AND GOT PERMISSION TO RECPLICATE AND SELL THESE DECALS TO PROVIDE A SUPPLY OF BRODIE DECALS FOR THE EARLY BIKES/MODELS.

this auction is for ONE SET of brodie decals. That consists of a total of 6 decals- 2 'Brodie' down tube decals, 2 model name(ROMAX, SOVEREIGN, CLIMBAX, CATALYST OR EXPRESSO) decals for your top tube and 1(ONE) PAIR 'b' decals for your head tube and seat tube. if you want an extra set of 'b' decals for your gatorblade or unicrown forks, please add 5.00 for the extra pair. make the request and i will invoice you accordingly. i have them available in black, white, red, blue, silver, gold, yellow or purple. so please specify colour when you place your order. IF YOU SEE THE YELLOW 'BRODIE' DECAL IN THE PICTURES, YOU ARE LOOKING AT DECALS THAT FIT ON YOUR BRODIE STEM- i have all the same colours for those as well, so you can go hog wild on the decal-front! see those in another auction. i will even offer mix-and-match colours in a decal set, but that will be at a 5.00 surcharge. again, please request an invoice for such before paying.

TO ORDER A SET OF DECALS, also let me know if there are any 'options' you are interested in - an extra set of 'b' decals for your fork or if you want to mix colours. if in doubt of a particular colour for a particular a particular model, please email me before buying to confirm i have in stock what you want. i ship the same or next day you pay your invoiced total. THE 6-PIECE SET IS OFFERED AT 30.00USD **** INCLUDING POSTAGE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD****.

I AM OFFERING THEM TO FELLOW RETROBIKE MEMBERS AT A LOWER PRICE THAN I'M SELLING THEM FOR ON EBAY- EBAY FEES! EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS, FOR PICTURES OR WHATEVER.

this is a great opportunity for the vintage mountain bike restorer to have authentic factory decals for their pride and joy. perfect for that older brodie restoration(1986 to ca.1994). i you want another pic or scan, i can try more. check my other auctions for brodie 'b' decals to put on your gatorblade or other fork legs. i am offering more brodie decals of various models in various new old stock decals i still have remaining. please also look at my other auctions featuring nos frame tubing decals that paul used bitd, including tange prestige o.s. and d.b., as well as tange concept. i am expecting to get 'brodie select' tubeset frame tubing decals made as well. just waiting right now. the decal sets i'm selling here are made and ready to ship on your order and payment!

please inquire if you're interested in more that are being offered. check out my other auctions for different tubing decals from tange as well as ritchey logic as well. please note that postage rates DO NOT include insurance. i mail decals in a 6x9"(15x22cm) manila envelope with a cardboard stiffener to protect the decals. postage rates i give are based on canada post lettermail rates and in order to provide insured shippage, the decal would have to go as a 'small packet- surface'. that pumps up the postage to 10.00 to usa and 15.00 rest of world.as frame/fork tubing decal sets. IF YOU PREFER POSTAGE TO INCLUDE INSURANCE, please let me know before you pay and i'll invoice you accordingly. steel is real!

Attachments

• brodie.jpg
    brodie.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 559
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

bump here. in 'tribute' to paul's recent run and current offering of his delightful fillet-brazed stems which feature the early design that featured his 'ICR'(internal cable routing). there is a new thread showing pictures of his handiwork and the quality, and attention to detail he is known for. if anyone has an urge to acquire a beautifully handmade stem, now is the time, while he is making them- who knows for how long? see the thread or go to his website, flashbabfab.com for details. here's your chance to own a piece of art handmade by a living legend in the mountain bike world. fits on 'non-brodie' bikes, too! ;o)

in anticipation of orders for these wonderful pieces, i'm reminding everyone that i am selling authorized reproductions(some original NOS ones, as well) of his decals, for the stem and general frame decals as well, and now the wee canadian flag decal that goes atop the back of the top of the seat tube! price for the stem decals is 8.00usd/pr and at least until of august 31st 2018, basic postage will be included regardless of quantity! please PM me with any questions about them.

I HAVE THE GOOD FORTUNE TO BE ABLE TO OFFER ALL THE DIFFERENT SETS OF OLDER BRODIE BIKES COMPLETE DECAL SETS BASED ON ARTWORK FROM NEW OLD STOCK (NOS) DECALS THAT I BOUGHT FROM PAUL BRODIE HIMSELF, MANY YEARS AGO. I WENT TO THE CURRENT OWNERS OF BRODIE BIKES AND GOT PERMISSION TO RECPLICATE AND SELL THESE DECALS TO PROVIDE A SUPPLY OF BRODIE DECALS FOR THE EARLY BIKES/MODELS.

this auction is for ONE SET of brodie decals. That consists of a total of 6 decals- 2 'Brodie' down tube decals, 2 model name(ROMAX, SOVEREIGN, CLIMBAX, CATALYST OR EXPRESSO) decals for your top tube and 1(ONE) PAIR 'b' decals for your head tube and seat tube. if you want an extra set of 'b' decals for your gatorblade or unicrown forks, please add 5.00 for the extra pair. make the request and i will invoice you accordingly. i have them available in black, white, red, blue, silver, gold, yellow or purple. so please specify colour when you place your order. IF YOU SEE THE YELLOW 'BRODIE' DECAL IN THE PICTURES, YOU ARE LOOKING AT DECALS THAT FIT ON YOUR BRODIE STEM- i have all the same colours for those as well, so you can go hog wild on the decal-front! see those in another auction. i will even offer mix-and-match colours in a decal set, but that will be at a 5.00 surcharge. again, please request an invoice for such before paying.

TO ORDER A SET OF DECALS, also let me know if there are any 'options' you are interested in - an extra set of 'b' decals for your fork or if you want to mix colours. if in doubt of a particular colour for a particular a particular model, please email me before buying to confirm i have in stock what you want. i ship the same or next day you pay your invoiced total. THE 6-PIECE SET IS OFFERED AT 30.00USD **** INCLUDING POSTAGE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD****.

I AM OFFERING THEM TO FELLOW RETROBIKE MEMBERS AT A LOWER PRICE THAN I'M SELLING THEM FOR ON EBAY- EBAY FEES! EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS, FOR PICTURES OR WHATEVER.

this is a great opportunity for the vintage mountain bike restorer to have authentic factory decals for their pride and joy. perfect for that older brodie restoration(1986 to ca.1994). i you want another pic or scan, i can try more. check my other auctions for brodie 'b' decals to put on your gatorblade or other fork legs. i am offering more brodie decals of various models in various new old stock decals i still have remaining. please also look at my other auctions featuring nos frame tubing decals that paul used bitd, including tange prestige o.s. and d.b., as well as tange concept. i am expecting to get 'brodie select' tubeset frame tubing decals made as well. just waiting right now. the decal sets i'm selling here are made and ready to ship on your order and payment!

please inquire if you're interested in more that are being offered. check out my other auctions for different tubing decals from tange as well as ritchey logic as well. please note that postage rates DO NOT include insurance. i mail decals in a 6x9"(15x22cm) manila envelope with a cardboard stiffener to protect the decals. postage rates i give are based on canada post lettermail rates and in order to provide insured shippage, the decal would have to go as a 'small packet- surface'. that pumps up the postage to 10.00 to usa and 15.00 rest of world.as frame/fork tubing decal sets. IF YOU PREFER POSTAGE TO INCLUDE INSURANCE, please let me know before you pay and i'll invoice you accordingly. steel is real!
Are these decals still available? I need set of top tube Catalyst decals in black.

Hi!

I am looking for white catalyst decals, full set. Please let me know how to order them from you.
Thanks!

jess

Back