brocklanders023 Feedback

Re:

Lovely brakes, very helpful and great prompt replies and well packed.

Best wishes with the old ball and chain!

THM

Crossed the Pennines today to pick up an immaculate "yellow" Orange Clockwork frame and forks off Ed.
Excellent comms throughout, even threw,in a new headset for me.

Was also nice to put a face to a username!
Cheers! :D

Lovely little clockwork. Excellent extensive packaging. Prompt posting .

Thanks again THM

Re:

Bought a Saracen Trekker Hydrotech off this Retrobiker, good friendly comms, frame as described quick and well packed - would recommend :cool:

Ed sold me a wheelset in excellent condition for a very good price. Also threw in a cassette.

Top man.
:cool:

Re:

In a veritable rollercoaster ride of a purchase, sale, trade (I'm not sure what it turned out to be exactly), Ed was a complete gent. Great communication, quick payment, reliable and a man of his word.
Cheers!

Bought an Orange clockwork 92, well priced + packaged, great communication, also bought clockwork 89 frame & forks, in immaculate condition.. Top person to buy from.. kind thanks Ed

Re:

I wanted something a bit special but also something I could use everyday. Ed's (now mine :D ) lovely 2007 Clockwork fitted the bill just great. Accurately described, in great condition, shipped Tuesday, here Wednesday and fantastic communications even when my keenness provided many to reply too.

The Bike is great, the price was fair and Ed as a seller was fantastic. Would definitely recommend. Cheers Chap.

Back