Sold British Eagle Touristique 531ST *now removed from sale*

Malvern Rider

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
57cm/22.5” frame. Suit 5’ 10” rider or thereabouts +/-

I bought this a few years ago with a view to tour again someday soon, but life unfortunately went the other way. It was sold to me by a bike mechanic who bought it new, so I am the second owner. Has had little use for it’s age.

Excellent original condition for age, I believe late-1980s so would have been one of the last of the Touristique line.

Some paint touch-up in places where there have been scratches (paint-pen included), but no rust or dents. Mechanically perfect. Biopace triple in excellent condition. Spare 7spd (new) cassette included.

All original decals present. Rear-rack and full mudguards. New Schwalbe tyres. Comes with upright touring bars fitted and also original drop bars included in sale. Raleigh TT-mount pump. Cateye cycle computer.

I’m looking for a quick sale so £275.00 cash collected from Malvern UK please.

**REMOVED FROM SALE**

Last edited:
Re:

I have one in the garage, don’t ride it no more as it’s too small for me... I am looking for one in a bigger size, sadly yours is too big :-( I can attest to the beautiful ride of these bikes. Good luck with the sale bud

Re:

Thnks Smigg. I concur to the sublime ride. I owned a Dawes Galaxy Tour which (while great) these Touristiques ride marginally better. Seem to both float over rough roads and shrug at luggage. Good luck in yr hunt.

Edit no longer for sale

Back