Bristol Ride Sunday 4th Sept -** Important update Page 7**

It's my Mum's birthday, but depending on what she has planned I'm in! If it is from Burrington it makes life easier, as it is about 4 miles away from her house. ;)

Right ..... the venue is looking likely to be Ashton Court & Leigh Woods, there are some new trails there that sound great http://bristolculture.wordpress.com/201 ... igh-woods/

Ashton court is located in easy reach of M5 and M4 & is not far from the centre of Bristol see below A marks the spot :LOL: I will look into getting more defined details in the next few weeks :cool:

ashton.jpg

the new trails are designed and built by phil "i build awesome trails and am generally ace" saxena of architrail.

Went for a afternoons ride at Ashton court today and wow :shock: such a difference since I was last there a couple of years ago, some serious work has been taking place and as a result some nice twisty flowing smooth single track that seems to go on for ever with little climbing :cool: I rode on a (cough cough) modern lump but can't wait to try some of my old bikes there :cool: I thoroughly enjoyed myself and will be back several times before the 4th I hope....

Latest posts

Back