Brighton, downs and seafront loop - Saturday 12th July

Re:

Bar one section, I've ridden all of it on a Cyclocross bike. I'll test that section today most likely and revise as necessary. Its aimed at Cyclocross bikes really or rigid MTB with skinny tyres (as per 1st post).

Route is approx:

Hove seafront to Devils Dyke, down to saddlescombe, over to Stanmer via Chattri(ish), up to ditchling beacon, SDW across to Falmer, Up to woodingdean and a few bits out the back of there, returning to the seafront.

Route will be SDW, gravel tracks, tarmac, limited singletrack and very limited 'between the trees' single track.

3-4 cake stops.
Uphill, downhill, very limited flat.

Re:

Right here we go .......sorry wont be able to come along tomorrow
Reasons.....
1 mrs G birthday (hard to get round that one ;-) )
2 of to pick up another bike :-D (picks to follow )

Have a good one will be in touch re work out of the new wheels B-)

Mick :)

Re: Re:

godders":2qp12hb1 said:
Right here we go .......sorry wont be able to come along tomorrow
Reasons.....
1 mrs G birthday (hard to get round that one ;-) )
2 of to pick up another bike :-D (picks to follow )

Have a good one will be in touch re work out of the new wheels B-)

Mick :)

I was going to say that the 'mrs G Birthday' excuses was pretty poor, seeing as you SHOULD know the date of her Birthday. Then I remembered, I can never remember the date of my S.O's birthday, EVAR, so I can't really complain.

Excuse 2 is perfectly acceptable however.

;)

2 points awarded.

Re:

My excuse was going to be that I'm in Walesland . But I'm back a day early , see you tomorrow ! ;) With cake money ! :p

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":1zkod2g2 said:
My excuse was going to be that I'm in Walesland . But I'm back a day early , see you tomorrow ! ;) With cake money ! :p

Mike

failing to carry out excuse: -2 points.

Back