Brighton Beach Cruise, The Return - 27/08/11 ride out @11am

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheGreenRabbit":38245mvz said:
bryan555":38245mvz said:
If I bring a mountain bike with only one gear will I be able to keep up with all you roadies? :) :oops:

After your performance at BigDog I think we should ask will we keep up with you !

:) :D :LOL: I managed it on my chopper last year, so I think the Swift will be quick enough.

Whatleymeister":22etnizn said:
bryan555":22etnizn said:
So what bike is everyone bringing? This ride should be suitable for pretty much anything, so are you bringing the road bike? Commuter hack? Garage queen (if it's dry) Full sus modern bling?

I'm leaving my Pace at home, I took my chopper last year, so I'll ride something different this year.

I shall be bringing my only working bike along, my Kona Lava Dome

I was actually going to ask whether this ride will venture off the tarmac so I could know what tyres to put on. Seeing as BCM has said he is using slicks and I cant be bothered to change my tyres that often, then slicks it is :)

A few Konas then, not a big surprise but I love em, so looking forward to seeing them all. Should be tarmac all the way from cake shop to cake shop :cool:

Cake ride

Yes I am Godders future son in law and looking forward to the ride on Saturday..... Apologies in advance for turning up on a modern bike but i promise to buy a retro buy when I have sufficient funds..... Look forward to meeting you all and sampling the cake..!!

Just out of curiosity, what is peoples stance on weather? If its absolutley tumping down with rain, is it still a go, or is a there an inclemency limit?

Weather in Guildford can only be described as intermittently atrocious at the moment.

Just curious, I dont want to be the only one to turn up or not, whatever the case may be :oops:

Dan

to be honest, I have no idea.

Really not very fond of geting wet, and the predicitions are so far within my tolerances..

XCWeather

yr.no

I'll post up in the morning, but fingers crossed all will be fine..maybe DA-EVO or warpedboy2 could give us a better "out the window" forecast tomorrow morning..?

The cats get me up around 6 so no problem.

Metcheck are forcasting a sunny morning with light rain in the afternoon.

Anyhow, it's only a bit of rain yer big girls X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back