brigg bimble

My mates got a Mk3 in Burgundy its mint too ;)

Wouldn't mind an old fast ford again myself.

Hope you can make it on Sunday :D

:evil:

Clutch is slipping in the wife's car so sunday is off for me now. I'll either be carless or swapping clutches.

I hate cars

cheers chris. if i get my car fixed in time then i'll be able to bring mike too

cool ill ring at some point tomorrow afternoon,trying to talk karen into surfing tomorrow morning.

what time n where your side of the bridge guys?

prob gonna be modern , konas wearnig the wrong rubber at the minute :roll:

10am at Raywell if that suits everyone? Theres only a small layby at the side of the road opposite Raywell Hall so you cant get lost, I will ask Ben (Fluffychicken) to post that link to the map up again and try and get you a postcode ;)

If the times a problem just say and we can change it.

Ben put a route together on a map program he has and its around 16 miles but can be shortened/lengthened depending how we all feel ;)

sooner park somewhere a tad more secure,rek ill park at the beefeater up the road and meet you guys at the layby,does that sound ok?,excuse for a shandy afterwards ;)

Not heard of any break in there. It a regular walkers parking spot, Coffee shop about 100m uo the road and a large scout camp.

Well apart from the 'travellers' site toward cottingham.

I'll be riding from my house to get there anyway about 3 1/2 miles.

P.S. Just don't look at the weather.

The 16m will for me be very knackering as most of it goes up then down then up then down then up then down .. apart from the start unless you want to, but they are only short stints of up down.

Though I did tag in a climb that showed up read on the mapmyride which I hadn't noticed and that can be easily skipped :D

I've put some mud tires on they look crap but better then the almost slick ones I had on. Hope my bike holds together as I've just cabled it back up and err not been out for a ride so I'll more than likely be setting up as we ride :LOL:

You lot better all be as unfit as you say you are :twisted:

You will have plenty of rest stops every time I want a cig :LOL:

Longun I assume you know the area then? You mean the pub at Willerby roundabout?

Back