For Sale Bridgestone MB3 Suntour Special

alexandlinda

Raleigh Fan
I bought this lovely and unusual bike for my daughter some years ago which of course she has now outgrown!
Its entirely badged as a Suntour bike but as far as I know Suntour only made components. From searching the archives of the internet I reckon it probably a Bridgestone MB3 which was then set up as a Suntour show bike. Bridgestone made some lovely lugged steel framed bikes in the 80s and early 90s.
Its very hard to get the exact year but from the set up I would guess after 1986.
So, almost all the components are Suntour except for the interesting Ambrosio wheels.
Interesting detail is the cable guide on the rear stay.
The bike is in great condition though not immaculate and has a few marks here and there and a few paint touch ups. It is in perfect running order.
Because of its rarity I'm looking for £300.00 plus shipping at cost which is likely to be £35 to £40. to UK addresses ONLY.
Measurements:
Seat tube centre to centre is16.5"
Top tube centre to centre is 22"
Any questions just ask. IMG_6983.JPG IMG_6987.JPG IMG_6983.JPG IMG_6987.JPG IMG_6991.JPG IMG_6989.JPG IMG_7024.JPG IMG_7026.JPG IMG_7028.JPG IMG_7030.JPG IMG_7032.JPG IMG_7034.JPG

Back