Breezer Venturi size large. Blue/white. Including fork/HS

Yetidh9

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi,
Frame up for sale. Its a size large in Breezers compact design (low, long). This means that you should fit around a 57vm in a normal sized frame. The seat tube is around 53cm meaning that you will have a rather long seatpost. Folks that run these bikes normally speced them with a non-drop stem (this is also shown in the breezer catalogs). It has the orinal fork and a ok American Classic headset.

Asking £300 plus shipping (around £80) from Denmark.

If you want i could also sell you some parts:
If you are looking for stems I have a 100mm Ringle road stem (almost new and rare as fu%&), a 80mm Brew stem (new) and a 100mm Syncros (that could go into deal for free). Further I have a normal drop Dura Ace AX stem that also looks the bomb in the fram (but will require that you want a low front). Also Dura Ace 7400 and 7700 parts could be an option and Ringle/Mavic Wheels

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7krl2NF4TB ... hare_sheet

can do shipping for 50 punds/60 euro within Europe- so slightly cheeper than the 80 pounds that i mentioned in the add

Jan took its bite of the econ for me... so would really love to seel this frame.

Can offer some discount or even put in a NOS Brew 90degree/short road stem in the deal...

Latest posts

Back