For Sale Breezer Lightning XTR from 1992

Breezer Lightning XTR from 1992. Currently built as a winter/gravel bike. The bike has undergone a rebuild that includes

• Frame painted in correct Mica Black with new decals that are lacquered over. The front white section and decals are as original
  • NOS Ritchey Logic forks
  • XTR M900 drive train with later M950 V Brakes and 2x8 Claris shifters
  • Wheels have been rebuilt, XTR hubs with Ritchey Vantage Comp rims, as per spec
  • New cassette, bottom bracket, Ritchey headset and cables.

Although not one for the purist as is, the original ST-M900 shifters and cantilever brakes are also included so that the bike can easily be put back to original. Also included are the original Ritchey Forcelite bars.

Not really sure what this is worth (I’m sure someone will pipe up), as-is, but a great bike. Offers around £600? Would consider breaking if I can’t get close to that.

Thanks
Breezer Lightning XTR from 1992. Currently built as a winter/gravel bike. The bike has undergone a rebuild that includes

• Frame painted in correct Mica Black with new decals that are lacquered over. The front white section and decals are as original
  • NOS Ritchey Logic forks
  • XTR M900 drive train with later M950 V Brakes and 2x8 Claris shifters
  • Wheels have been rebuilt, XTR hubs with Ritchey Vantage Comp rims, as per spec
  • New cassette, bottom bracket, Ritchey headset and cables.

Although not one for the purist as is, the original ST-M900 shifters and cantilever brakes are also included so that the bike can easily be put back to original. Also included are the original Ritchey Forcelite bars.

Not really sure what this is worth (I’m sure someone will pipe up), as-is, but a great bike. Offers around £600? Would consider breaking if I can’t get close to that.

Thanks
Hi! Is it posible to shipp to Sweden ?
My best Peter

This truely is a lovely bike but now I am doing more serious road and gravel riding over longer distances. I am building a Ritchey Swiss Cross and the funds from the sale of the Breezer will help pay for that. I can see you have an appreciation for Breezers, so it would be good to know its going to a good home.

Depends. If it doesn’t sell this week I may break it if I can make the numbers work. What you offering ?

I’m looking to sell as a single unit but you’ll see that this fella asked if I’d just sell the frame. If it doesn’t sell as if I’ll relist the parts if I decide to break it

Latest posts

Back