Brand new Middleburn 32t chainring

Tazio

MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
I bought this as part of a set and then discovered that it didn't fit my spider. So it has never even been mounted let alone used. Comes in the original packaging.

7837675824_c06eeab61a_c.jpg

In original packaging (a plastic bag)

7837676596_325841d0a8_c.jpg

Please not that this is for a spider with 88ID spider on the middle ring position. Turned out my spider has 90ID measurement.

Give your cranks a treat.

I'm after £20 posted which is a bargain in Middleburn land, I had to pay over £32 to get the right size to replace it. PP gift or you pay the fees.

Dead Rats":252ms76e said:
Hi, just out of interest which cranks did you try it out on?

Middleburn RS7s. Their 4 ring spiders comes in two versions. 88ID and 90ID. I stupidly bought the rings before the spider arrived. Of course I had the wrong one.

Annoying!

I wish these measurements has some kind of IS (like disc brake mounts and BCDs) as I've lost count of the amount of middle rings and chainsets I have that are not compatible despite all being 104 bcd :evil:

GLWS!

Dead Rats":2xgd0yqp said:
Annoying!

I wish these measurements has some kind of IS (like disc brake mounts and BCDs) as I've lost count of the amount of middle rings and chainsets I have that are not compatible despite all being 104 bcd :evil:

GLWS!

double that, just had to sand the inner edge of a Shimano ring to fit a truvativ chainset ~ should be the same !

zs&tas":24xskjec said:
Dead Rats":24xskjec said:
Annoying!

GLWS!

double that, just had to sand the inner edge of a Shimano ring to fit a truvativ chainset ~ should be the same !

Precisely! If that was the case then why did you have to sand one? :LOL: And why is the OP selling his? :p

I have to grind the corners off two of the spiders of the 5-bolt rings to fit on old RaceFace Turbine LP's where they mate against the arm.

Not something you expect to do to a 30 odd quid ring

Latest posts

Back