Brakes, ends, shifters, cranks, forks & more - Old + New

Cassette

Hi Nick,

£10.00 for the cassette is fine. Just about to drop you a PM with my address. Let me know your payment deatils asap and can arrange payment within the hour.

Cheers

Andy

Hi guys

Quick message. I am stuck out on an emergency. A clients server room is being flooded from above by a burst water pipe and all hell has broken loose as a result. Due to the type of office block they cannot get to the mains to turn it off until the bulidng management turn up......... I had to go straight out with no notice so had no chance to get things posted this afternoon.

Really sorry, totally unforseen :(.

Right, I am out on site again still 'mopping up' so to speak. I brought all the packages that have been paid for so far in with me and spotted the local post office in case I manage to get this lot operational and leave before it shuts.

If I don't then I will be posting 1st thing Monday morning and letting you guys know. The post office is sub 200 yards awayfrom work so I will have no excuse!

JeRkY, I have still heard nothing back from you, please let me know if you actually want the XTR rear mech or not. Outstanding PM's will be replied to shortly.

To all the guys that have made payment, your items finally shipped today!!! I think most things should be with you tomorrow except for the forks that will most likely take 2 days I reckon.

Thanks,

Nick :).

Back