Boxxer 151s, Hope C2s, Azonic Hammer

Marinophile

Retro Newbie
After my old Attack Trail gave up, I'm going to have to accept I'm just not going to use most of the parts I've got sitting around. So...

Boxxer 151s. SOLD
I think these are from 1999. I can't find the original receipt though, but I've owned them since new. Have been regularly serviced (last time was about 2 years ago but hardly ridden since)
Cosmetically a little bit scruffy, stickers are peeling, and a few chips here and there.
Standard crown, 1/18 steerer which is a smidge over 200mm long. All crown bolts are fine, however there's one dodgy pinch bolt thread on each side on the axle, but never had any issues running them like this. Easily helicoiled if you have the kit. I don't!

Functionally work perfectly, no leaks, no weeps. Serviced a couple of years ago with new seals, but afraid I can't remember what weight oil I used. 1 stanchion is perfect, however the other has a small scratch on it about 100mm up on the rear of the fork. It's been there several years and never wept/caused issues for me.

Will include the original, unused V brake adapters (in case you're a mental) and of course the axle and end cap. I also have a Hope Bulb 20mm adapter that I may be able to do a deal on.

Not sure about price, does £80 sound fair? SOLD

Hope C2s, Sport levers.
These were, IIRC, either the first set or one of the first sets after they changed from black to silver calipers.
There's a number 6 (which I think is for the above Boxxer), and a Number 3 (which IIRC fitted a wide range of mounts, I had it on the rear of a 2001ish Marin Attack Trail)
Fitted with green pads that are useable, but should probably be replaced soonish.

£40 each?

I've also got an Azonic Hammer stem. Proper CNC hardcore goodness. Lovely thing. Indestructible!

£15? SOLD

There's also a set of Red (with a bit of light fade, but not totally pink) Hope Bulbs on Mavic 521s. The front is currently QR but can of course be used with the adapter above. Rear is QR. I'm not set on selling them but if there's any interest I may be able to do a deal.

All prices are plus post, or happy for pick up. I'm near Stratford Upon Avon, about 5 minutes from the M40/A46 junction.
I'll listen to offers but I think the prices are in the right region. :)
Cheers
Si

Ooof, I dunno dude, P2Go usually runs to about about 7 or 8 quid, so I'd be happy to do it for £7.50 and I'll pay the extra for any insurance on it :)
Collection is preferred on these as I like people to know 100% what they're getting, but if that's not possible (if, for instance, you're in Fife!) I'm happy to take a barrage of photos and mail them across :)

Can you pm me who they sold to, I was hoping to get a good look at the brake bosses so I could get some replicas made....

boxxer":apcgh1pv said:
Can you pm me who they sold to, I was hoping to get a good look at the brake bosses so I could get some replicas made....

I won't be using the v-brake bosses, so you are welcome to them! :D

Back