• Tommy 1987 Giant Super Sierra

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • MrUniverse's Univega

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • KingRoon's 1991 GT Team Avalanche

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The FAT is nice but do not understand what all the fuss is about! Is it really a BoTM?
Many of us know it for a long time, even the pics...

....or maybe I have misunderstood the sense of this competition?

Nader":1a6znrch said:
The FAT is nice but do not understand what all the fuss is about! Is it really a BoTM?
That's why it's a poll. We'll know on Sunday. People enter pretty generic, mass-produced bikes in BoTM all the time... So it seems odd to ask this question about a clearly unique, handmade bike by one of the iconic builders.

Nader":1a6znrch said:
So the fact that people know of a bike or that the pictures aren't newly-taken make the less worthy of recognition?

halaburt":2iv9qhfj said:
Nader":2iv9qhfj said:
That's why it's a poll. We'll know on Sunday. People enter pretty generic, mass-produced bikes in BoTM all the time... So it seems odd to ask this question about a clearly unique, handmade bike by one of the iconic builders.

Nader":2iv9qhfj said:
So the fact that people know of a bike or that the pictures aren't newly-taken make the less worthy of recognition?
I saw it live. This FAT deserves forever my recognition but not my vote in this competition.
It would be unfair to those who restors and builds his bike with a lot of effort.

Well, my understanding of BoTM is different!

Nader":2c5nx2q0 said:
halaburt":2c5nx2q0 said:

I saw it live. This FAT deserves forever my recognition but not my vote in this competition.
It would be unfair to those who restors and builds his bike with a lot of effort.

Well, my understanding of BoTM is different!

Im Intrigued as to what your choice this month would be....? The Fats not for everybody of course.

sinnerman":15da1a15 said:
Im Intrigued as to what your choice this month would be....? The Fats not for everybody of course.
I voted for one that was closest to FAT ...and I know it will grab the second place.

...but really enjoyed this one ;)

file.php

I suspected you would contradict your previous statement... :LOL:

And you never know it might win, especially now. :LOL:

Thanks everybody for the vote - especially with all the other beautiful bikes that were also entered this month. I also wanted to thank everybody on this forum in general for being a really great group of guys. I appreciated all the great comments and I'm creeping downstairs now to tell her that she's won something. Thank you very much. We are both thrilled!

Back