Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Retro Spud's 1997 Porsche bike S

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Mike Muz 67's 1991 Ritchey P22

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Retro Spud":1bw7wv0w said:
on another note me plus My_teenage_self and THM must be one of the few riders that didn't change our user names following the event - whats all that about :LOL:

Ohhhhh! And there was you being the original protagonist/facilitator who wanted to be called Spud!

Re: Re:

My_Teenage_Self":1kqlyszi said:
This guy did loads of laps though;

LOL I've just gone to the top of the page and spotted this ^^ ..... That poor guy - I still feel pangs of guilt when I see his mug shot

Attachments

• 48124203981_da37052a38_q.jpg
    48124203981_da37052a38_q.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 617
I wish to question Spud’s front porch. Whilst undoubtedly a pretty steed, it did not leave the paddock. Surely he’s an invalid?

It simply isn’t acceptable that these interlopers can put up a finger and sneak in from behind.

And it’s german.

They bombed our chip shop.

Re:

June the 2nd on the nomination thread
Retro Spud":xodkwn1y said:
Given the numbers going I’d better pull my finger out as I’m still building / finishing off my two rides - so pics to follow

raidan73":xodkwn1y said:
A couple of people suggested this theme so I decided to go with it. June 2019 will be a Mountain Mayhem special. All entries must be present and pictured at Mayhem this year.

The bike got finished - duly went to Mayhem - got snapped by the official photographer but admittedly as detailed on a previous page I didn’t do a lap on this one due to my over indulgence ..... if that infringes the rules above then of course it should be pulled - if not let the poll run and allow folk to make their own mind up.

Attachments

• B26B34F8-5DFA-4329-AD8A-F9D808CD3914.jpeg
    B26B34F8-5DFA-4329-AD8A-F9D808CD3914.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 595
Im easy either way, or so it is written :)

I was going to say the decals on the levers are upside down, but actually their not, never noticed that these have them opposite way than other magura's :?

Rightly or wrongly I stated all entries must be present and photographed at Mayhem, nothing more. Spud’s entry stands

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":n3ge57fw said:
The bike got finished - duly went to Mayhem - got snapped by the official photographer but admittedly as detailed on a previous page I didn’t do a lap on this one due to my over indulgence ..... if that infringes the rules above then of course it should be pulled - if not let the poll run and allow folk to make their own mind up.

It definitely should NOT be pulled, that would take away the potential for enormous amounts of fun in abusing you if you win! :LOL:

Back