• Spuds 1990 TBG Splatter Paint Cindercone

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Luke130's 1992 Raleigh Activator

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • misterlee's 96 Marin Bear Valley

Votes: 3 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would still make me feel good to know that Governor John was billing the establishments with teams for the mountains of free advertising they continue to receive that helps their bottom line.

gm1230126":2wxbkymk said:
Would still make me feel good to know that Governor John was billing the establishments with teams for the mountains of free advertising they continue to receive that helps their bottom line.

Nah, I bet he don't even get a bloody CHRISTMAS CARD

Freeloaders.

Re:

it is a two way street. You set up a site based around an interest, and those who have taken that interest and made a high end business out of it come along in one form of another. Is that not mutually beneficial?

Re:

The Fat Chance is lovely, but how cool is the Breezer from the same era ! - BOTH absolutely gorgeous period bikes and I'd love a Breezer like that myself (along with an early Fisher/Ritchey, and an '81 Stumpjumber and of course a Schwinn Excelsior clunker to complete the early lineup). These are the grandparents of the Retro MTB and I have a huge respect for anything pre '85 these days.

Re: Re:

masha said:
The Fat Chance is lovely, but how cool is the Breezer from the same era ! - BOTH absolutely gorgeous period bikes and I'd love a Breezer like that myself (along with an early Fisher/Ritchey, and an '81 Stumpjumber and of course a Schwinn Excelsior clunker to complete the early lineup). These are the grandparents of the Retro MTB and I have a huge respect for anything pre '85 these days.

Right On.

Back