BOTM January 2009 - Vote now !

BOTM January 2009

• Bomberman's Raleigh Bomber

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guybe's Kona Cinder Cone

• Sinnett's Raleigh DynaTech (ex Timmis)

• Kaiser's Stumpy

• Delboy's Attitude

• Hilts' Rascal

• RikiRiki's Yo

• Badbushido's TopGun

• John's Stumpy

• MattBrown's Kirk

• AmeyBrooks C-26 reincarnation

• Hondadominator's Raleigh Aero Pro Burner

• KingRoon's Saracen Trekker Comp

• Total voters
nporternz":l94wnktn said:
I thought the dynatech would be the one challenging the c-26 - no disrespect to the stumpie which I like too!!

I wondered about this but decided most people who like the race replicas who would have voted for the dyna tech gave their vote for the C-26 (speaking personally I would love to have voted for it but the C-26 is a once in a decade build). Those who like the more bling custom builds have all gone for the stumpie. Without the C-26 I reckon the Dyna-tech would certainly have challenged the stumpie more than the current vote split indicates.

GoldenEraMTB":3rgc6oda said:
one day to go and it's tied for 1st...oh wait, the c-26 has a 1 point lead.

Yup, final day of voting chaps. Is the Stumpy going to pull off the first shock of the year???? Only a few hours to wait and find out!

I think the Stumpy is doing this good because it combines Brit build typical flavour and attractiveness with German understanding of not making a mess of something.

I fear the gap has grown too wide, there can't be a vote left :shock:

kaiser":edwl502t said:
I fear the gap has grown too wide, there can't be a vote left :shock:

BOTM has in the past, been a victim of surprise votes in the final hours to sway an entry one way or another.

:?

Well done to the winner Ameybrook's C-26 and some cracking bikes from Sinnett's Raleigh and Kaiser's Stumpy, all great bikes :)

Well done ameybrook, a truly wonderful bike and deserving winner :D I'll gladly take second against it.

Well done to Ameybrook on his bike and indeed victory, hard luck to Kaiser on his second place, you'll have to console yourself with your great bike.

Back